The official start of summer is weeks away, but our plumbing experts are already busy meeting customer demand for popular seasonal projects. Here are our most requested plumbing appointments during the summer. Do any of these sound familiar in your home?
- Extra outside faucets – This one is very popular for customers with gardens and landscaping projects who desire to have a faucet near their work area to avoid dragging a hose across the yard. Check out our deal on outside faucets here.
- Drain cleaning and sewer line replacement – Tree roots get thirsty so they prey on the old underground drain lines when the weather warms up. Drain cleaning and sewer line replacement in Indianapolis is very common this time of year as customers call us about foul smells or clogged drains.
- Remodel projects – Summer is the best time for major home projects and, often, remodeling work includes plumbing.
- Gas lines – Summer means cookouts. We receive frequent calls during the season to install additional gas lines.
- Irrigation systems – Customers call us to connect irrigation systems to city water.
Is a plumbing project on your to-list this summer? Contact
us to schedule an appointment for an estimate.